How My Graduation Ceremony Went

Today, I had my high school graduation ceremony. It took place at a building belonging to my city's university. After dressing in a suit and tie, my family and I drove to the site. I went to some big gym room, and they went to an auditorium. In the gym, I put on my gown and cap, and stood in lines organising people alphabetically through their surnames.

Soon, we went out into the auditorium. We graduates sat in rows of chairs front of the stage, my high school's staff sat in rows behind ours, and all the guests sat in the auditorium chairs, which were on the sides of the room aside from the side with the stage. We sat through things like the national anthem, the land acknowledgement, and awards/scholarships being handed out. After that, graduates such as myself began being called up to receive our diplomas.

After a couple of speeches from important individuals, we finally concluded the graduation and went out. I took various photos with my family in which I held a bouquet of flowers my mother gifted me. We then went to pray quickly at a mosque, and then finally went back home. The graduation was painfully average, but at least I have an excuse to review Kanye "Ye" West's Graduation album on this blog soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Islamic Dilemma" Is a Joke

Deconstructing the Giga

Islam's Astonishing Prophecy of the Siege of Baghdad